- Delhi - Jaipur - Ranthambore - Agra - Gwalior-Khajuraho - Varanasi - Lucknow - Delhi
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Departure dates - October 2013 - April 2014
- Departure - Delhi - Saturday
- Arrival - Delhi - Saturday
Relish Royalty spirituality and wilderness.
Indian Panorama Explore the hidden treasures of India! Embark on an unforgettable escapade that starts off with the capital city of Delhi. Make your way through the sacred city of Varanasi and cruise on the River Ganges to observe ancient spiritual rites. Witness the immortal beauty of the Taj Mahal in Agra, the sensuous moods of the temples of Khajuraho, the elegance and imperial splendour in Lucknow and the wilderness of the Ranthambore National Park.
indian panorama (8 Days / 7 Nights)
|ROOMING||TWIN/DOUBLE||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||CHILD (SHARING CABIN PARENTS ,5-12 yrs)|
|Deluxe Cabin||$ 5,980||$ 4,510||$ 2,990|
|Junior Suite||$ 9,460||$ 8,520||$ 4,730|
|Suite||$ 13,800||$ 13,800||$ 6,900|
|Presidential Suite||$ 23,700||$ 23,700||$ 11,900|
- All costs are in US Dollars.
- The above cost is a per person per Journey Cost.
- Validity - October 2013 to April 2014
- The above cost does not include 3.09% Govt. Service Tax and is charged extra.
- Prices are subject to change incase of any amendment in the routing or any other hikes such as fuel, taxes etc.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSIONS FOR ALL 3 JOURNEYS
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
- Porterage at stations.
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Taxes, Insurance, Gratuities.
- Telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
CATEGORIES OF CABINS AVAILABLE ON MAHARAJAS' EXPRESS
15 Twin Deluxe Cabins &05 Double Deluxe Cabins 12 Twin Junior Suites &06 Double junior Suites 04 Double Suites 01 Presidential Suite (is a two bedroom Suite with 01 double &01 twin room)
|Room Category||Twin||Double||Total Cabins||Total Pax|
|Presidential Suite (has a double & twin room)||-||1||1||4|
A truly spectacular journey through Western India & the legendary Taj Mahal !