Gems of India
- Delhi - Agra - Ranthambore - Jaipur - Delhi
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Departure dates: October 2013 to April 2014
- Departure - Delhi
- Arrival - Delhi
A journey into history to experience the splendour of a by gone era
Taj Mahal On these journeys visit the world's greatest monument of love-the Taj Mahal, spot the elusive tiger in Ranthambore National Park, soak up the spectacular regal heritage of Rajasthan at jaipur.
Day 1: Wednesday : Board the Maharajas' Express in Delhi - Onto Agra (Embark- 2200 hrs)
Board the Train at Delhi onto Agra - After traditional welcome complete your registration formalities and proceed to board the train. Enjoy on board dinner.
Day 02:thursday Agra
AAgra - Early morning visit to the exquisite Taj Mahal followed by Champagne breakfast. Return to the train for lunch. In the afternoon visit the Agra Fort followed by a shopping tour or enjoy a Spa treatment/visit to Itmad-ud-daulah/Fatehpur Sikri as optional activities.
Day 03: Friday : Ranthambore - Jaipur
Ranthambore - Jaipur - Early morning embark on an exciting game drive into the Ranthambore National Park. Enjoy a relaxed lunch as you arrive into Jaipur. Visit the Amber Fort, enjoy an enthralling exhibition elephant polo match followed by dinner at an exclusive venue.
Day 04:Saturday : Delhi (Disembark- 0800 hrs)
Delhi - Breakfast on board as you arrive into Delhi. Bid farewell to the Maharajas' Express
Highlights : Champagne breakfast overlooking Taj Mahal
An exciting Game drive at Ranthambore
Elephant Polo match at Jaipur
Gems of India (4 Days / 3 Nights )
|Deluxe Cabin||$ 3,850||$ 2,910||$ 1,930|
|Junior Suite||$ 4,950||$ 4,460||$ 2,480|
|Suite Double||$ 7,600||$ 7,600||$ 3,800|
|Presidential Suite||$ 12,900||$ 12,900||$ 6,500|
- All costs are in US Dollars.
- The above cost is a per person per Journey Cost.
- Validity - October 2013 - April 2014
- The above cost does not include 3.09% Govt. Service Tax and is charged extra.
- Prices are subject to change incase of any amendment in the routing or any other hikes such as fuel, taxes etc.
INCLUSION AND EXCLUSIONS FOR ALL 3 JOURNEYS
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
- Porterage at stations.
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Taxes, Insurance, Gratuities.
- Telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar)
- Video, film and professional still camera fees.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
CATEGORIES OF CABINS AVAILABLE ON MAHARAJAS' EXPRESS
15 Twin Deluxe Cabins &05 Double Deluxe Cabins 12 Twin Junior Suites &06 Double junior Suites 04 Double Suites 01 Presidential Suite (is a two bedroom Suite with 01 double &01 twin room)
|Room Category||Twin||Double||Total Cabins||Total Pax|
|Presidential Suite (has a double & twin room)||-||1||1||4|
Gems of India
A truly spectacular journey through Western India & the legendary Taj Mahal !